Parents and students are invited to come visit classes, ask questions, meet teachers and other students, and see the facility.
Open House dates - 2016/2017
- Nov. 28, 29, Dec. 1 (No Upper Elementary Middle School Math Class on the 28th)
- Feb. 13, Feb. 14, Feb. 16
Where to go, what to do
5915 Lawrenceville Highway, Tucker, GA 30084
Here are simple steps to follow:
2. Enter the doors only where you see an Open House sign for the day of the week you are visiting, at either the Fellowship Hall for Monday or Thursday, or the AY Youth entrance (what we used to call the "Treehouse") on all three days.
3. Slip into and out of the back of classes as you wish.
4. Visit with teachers and students during breaks between classes! You can join students, parents, and teachers who might be available for lunch, as well.
Note: Many teachers don’t mind your visiting their classes on other dates; feel free to inquire with them individually about possibilities.